ERT RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ERT RPG

The home of the Emergency Response Team, the online text roleplaying game

Check out our site at ertrpg.net
We have moved to ertrpg.net
The move to IP.Board is HERE! The official move begins at approx 1930h GMT 25102011

John Hannahan's house

J. Hannahan
    J. Hannahan
    Post Master General
    Post Master General

John Hannahan's house Empty John Hannahan's house

Post by J. Hannahan Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:57 am

14 Tenth and Boader at the end of the cul-de-sac. South Phoxlind near the harbor.

House type: 1 story 2 bedroom big house with nice green grass. Has garage big enough for two cars. Has a small CAD reviewing program in his study area and has a pierce logo in it too. Has a radio charger and a small room where I keep my whelen, code 3, and vision lightbars in for show or if I choose to mount them somewhere. Has some axes in my garage and a 50 foot high rise pack hanging on a shelf somewhere. Gotta find it haha. Has a medium sized front yard and rocky driveway. Has a small pond in the back for serene times and a huge computer in the gaming room along with a PS3 and Xbox 360. Also, there is a guest bed hidden in the wall. Nice one though. Finally, I house an old pike pole from one of the stations in the FDNY from the 50's in a mantle also in my study room.

Family: none. Living by myself.(lovin' it though)
    J. Hannahan
    J. Hannahan
    Post Master General
    Post Master General

John Hannahan's house Empty Re: John Hannahan's house

Post by J. Hannahan Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:40 pm

*I slowly back my car in and put my lights on whilst doing it. I shut them off and facepalm myself realizing i'm off shift and not driving the truck anymore.'Force 'o' habit' I say to myself. I get my key from my belt which says 'Propert of ERTFD'. This isn't it. I then dig through my pocket and find my key, unlock the door and look over at the harbor to make sure nothings happening there. I then open my door and walk in. I take a shower, turn on the TV to an FX version of Hangover, and lazily fall on the couch. 'I hate this version. Takes all the fun out.' I say disappointedly. I then get up, make a nice sandwich, eat it then set my clock for 0800 hrs. I then fall on the couch and get to the dumbest part where the friends find the other friend on the roof and I close my eyes and drift to sleep even though my bedroom is close by.*
    J. Hannahan
    J. Hannahan
    Post Master General
    Post Master General

Post by J. Hannahan Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:50 pm

*I get up from my slumber and make myself some coffee after brushing my teeth. I then go to the stove and make myself a omelet. I then get on my uniform, take my radio off of the charger, grab my keys, put them on my belt clip, turn off the tv, then finally get my radio strap and head out. I open the door, walk outside sniffing the nice smell of the harbor. I then turn around, lock my door and unlock my car doors. I jump inside, turn on my car and head to station 1.*
    J. Hannahan
    J. Hannahan
    Post Master General
    Post Master General

Post by J. Hannahan Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:46 am

*I return to my house after a long shift and see a message on my answering machine after I open start to check it.*

**Beep**
    Hey John, it's Cheryl.. Cheryl Lidson haha..ummm sorry I couldn't be with you yesterday, we had a bunch of codes in the ER yesterday night and I had to work an extra shift just in case. Well, call me when you get this message. **No new messages**
    *I bang my hand on the table and laugh since I didn't even remember that the dinner was tonight. I pick up my phone and Dial Cheryl's number.*
    **Ring, Ring, Ri-**
    Hey John! She says in a somewhat jubilant tone.* Did you get my message?
    'Yea, I did heh...how do you feel about going tomorrow?'
    Actually, that sounds great! I was supposed to be training someone tonight and I'm free tomorrow so YEAH!
    *I put my phone away from my ear then put it back close to my ear.*
    'Ok then, tomorrow, at the City Restaurant.'
    Ok, bye... She says in a playful manner.*
    'Bye.'
    *I hang up the phone and smile then go watch some TV for a while. I then take a shower and clean myself up to head to bed. I open my eyes in the morining and check my clock seeing that it's 9:30 so I get up, wash up, and change into my uniform wearing my button down shirt so I don't have to carry it with me. I go to my door, open it, and step out smelling that fresh port air. I then look down seeing my shoes are untied so I tie them neatly and turn around locking the door behind me. I then unlock my car door and put my radio in the charger that's inside of my car.*
    'I'm so glad I asked for this.'
    *I turn on the radio then the regular radio and turn to Steve Harvey morning show. I laugh at some of the things they say to people while I head off to the quick stop to get me an egg sandwich.*
    J. Hannahan
    J. Hannahan
    Post Master General
    Post Master General

Post by J. Hannahan Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:58 pm

*I park in my driveway, turn off the car and head in front of the door. I look around before going in my house and open my door. Before turning on the light, I put my flashlight on and look around. I see that everythings normal so I turn on my light and my rooms light up. I go to the bathroom, wash up, brush my teeth and go into my bedroom. I turn on my TV, go into the bed and fall asleep watching recorded episodes of the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air.* (You can never hate that show!! haha)
    J. Hannahan
    J. Hannahan
    Post Master General
    Post Master General

Post by J. Hannahan Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:28 pm

*I wake up feeling refreshed and rested and I get up, brush my teeth, change into my uniform, and watch some family guy right before I leave. I take my keys and my radio off of the charger and I set out for out the door. I leave and lock my door behind me. I turn on the car using the auto-start button on my key fob and I get into my car, turn the key, take the truck out of park and roll over to the stations.*
    J. Hannahan
    J. Hannahan
    Post Master General
    Post Master General

Post by J. Hannahan Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:14 pm

*I park my car, go into my house, charge my radio, wash up and jump (literally) onto the bed falling asleep almost instantly.*
    J. Hannahan
    J. Hannahan
    Post Master General
    Post Master General

Post by J. Hannahan Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:42 am

*I wake up dreary and see that its about time for me to leave. I make myself a bowl of cereal, eat it, wash the bowl out, and grab my radio to head out the door. I close the door behind me and see one of PPA PC's passing by. I wave and the officer waves back. I get into my car, start it up then head to the station. I put my radio in the holder to hear all of the goings on in the city.*
    J. Hannahan
    J. Hannahan
    Post Master General
    Post Master General

Post by J. Hannahan Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:49 pm

*I drive up into my driveway and I shut my car off. I get out and I unlock the door to my house and turn on the lights to my house. I then take a long shower washing all of the dirt off of me and I get out and eat some frozen dinner. I watch some family guy and then the news showing the stock exchange explosion. I turn the TV off and go to sleep with some Smooth Jazz playing in the background.*
    J. Hannahan
    J. Hannahan
    Post Master General
    Post Master General

Post by J. Hannahan Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:43 pm

*I wake up still with the smooth jazz playing in the middle of the day. After doing my morning chores which include my daily activities and eating, I get into my car and start driving around Trulit and I stop at the Phoxlind Stock Exchange. I turn off my car and I get out. I lean on my car looking at the FBI moving around doing their chores.*
    Hey, do you have ID?
    *I take out my wallet and show the agent my ID and he leaves me be. I close my eyes and see the fire that's suppose to be coming out of the top of the building with Ladder 1's engine running. I open my eyes and look at different things like the parking garage which is now mostly debris and burnt cars. I get back into my car and turn on my radio trying to listen to it so I go to a near Trulit interpass where speeders are known to be present and I park my car their hoping it will make speeders slow down. I sit their for about an hour hoping there are no car accidents anywhere near me as I listen to the radio for PFD and TVFD.*
    J. Hannahan
    J. Hannahan
    Post Master General
    Post Master General

Post by J. Hannahan Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:55 am

*I get a text on my mini EAT that there will be a quarterly forum so I drive over to the complex, show my ID and go inside of the building.*
    J. Hannahan
    J. Hannahan
    Post Master General
    Post Master General

Post by J. Hannahan Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:05 pm

*As I slowly drive down the interpass, I see a car on the side of the road with the warning lights on. As a precautionary measure, I turn my traffic bar on, pull over to the side and get out of my car.*
    'Hello sir, everything alright here?'
    *I see him look at me and look at his tire.*
    Yea, everything is fine here. My tire is flat.
    'When did that happen?'
    I don't know. *He says shrugging his shoulders.* I was driving here and I felt it was flat so I pulled over.
    'Ok, you alright right?'
    Yea, I'm ok.
    'Anyone coming to get you or...'
    Yea, my friend is coming down the road now I think he called me about a minute before you came. Here he is now.
    *I look behind me and see a car coming around me and stop in front of the broken-down car. The driver gets out and greets the driver.*
    'Alright, you have a good day.'
    Thanks officer.
    'Oh, i'm not a cop, I'm a firefighter with the ERTFD.'
    Ohhhh those guys. Ok, well, thanks heh.
    'Alright, be safe.'
    *I walk back to my car, get in and drive past the car with my rear traffic bar still on. I cut it off and head home. I come to my house and park in my spot. I then exit my vehicle, go up to my door, unlock it, go inside and eat. After eating, I wash up and head straight to bed and accidentally leave the TV on King Of Queens before falling asleep.*
    J. Hannahan
    J. Hannahan
    Post Master General
    Post Master General

Post by J. Hannahan Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:03 am

*I get up and stretch feeling rested and I get ready for the morning. After washing my face, brushing my teeth and eating, II grab my keys, go outside with my duty shirt on and lock my door behind me. I get into my car, start it up and head to the training academy.*
    J. Hannahan
    J. Hannahan
    Post Master General
    Post Master General

Post by J. Hannahan Mon May 02, 2011 9:24 am

*I come home from the BBQ still wondering if the kid will make it but I try to forget about it so I go straight into my garage and start searching for my high rise pack.*
    'Good thing I have a standpipe here. Probably got the weirdest house on the block.'
    *I find it and start doing stretches with it on my back still. I move around with it picking it up and placing it down as fast as I can but I still find it hard to forget. I take my mini EAT out of the car and check it. McEvoy is on scene I see so I put the EAT down and go inside after closing my garage door. I eat some food and decide to go back to the station. I watch three family guy episodes and I finally forget about the crash but I change channels to the news and see Squad 1's lights way in the background of Brad Kidvue.*
    'How does he get there so damn fast?'
    *I turn off the TV and go back into my closed garage placing my pack back on a shelf where I will remember it will be I put my EAT back into my car too. I lock my front door and head outside then get into my car. I head to station 2 which is a few blocks away.*
    J. Hannahan
    J. Hannahan
    Post Master General
    Post Master General

Post by J. Hannahan Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:55 am

*I slowly pull up to my driveway and start in just a little. I get out and turn off my car, close the door then walk up to my front door trying to peek inside of the house just to be safe.*
    'Lock's in place, cold.'
    *I place the key into the cold lock and open the door finding my house exactly how I left some days ago. I close the door behind me and lock it and I go straight to the shower not feeling too hungry. I take a shower then come out and turn out all of the lights in the house except my bedroom. I go into my bedroom and start feeling my bed with my hands.*
    'Wow, it's cold on this bed. Gotta come back here more often.'
    *I then move the covers back and lay down reaching over to my radio and turn on the type of smooth jazz that I used to listen to when I was a baby. I then turn off my light in the bedroom and close my eyes making sure to keep my radio low but on and pull the covers up and drift to sleep while my body becomes slowly warmed by the soft feel of the covers.*
    J. Hannahan
    J. Hannahan
    Post Master General
    Post Master General

Post by J. Hannahan Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:47 pm

*I wake up slowly seeing its 8:30 and I close my eyes again but sadly I know I can't go back to sleep here. I arise from my slumber and sit up, take the covers off of me and get out of my bed. I make myself and eat a bacon egg and cheese sandwich and I leave out of the door to go to work.*
    J. Hannahan
    J. Hannahan
    Post Master General
    Post Master General

Post by J. Hannahan Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:20 pm

*I come home to a cold house due to me not being there for such a long time. I look around and everything is in the same place it was before since I was thinking it would look better than before. Dumb me but I overlook the dirtiness of the house and sit down to eat. I turn on the TV and watch the news for a while on the ship still smoking but feel relieved that the fire is out and no firefighters are dead. I turn the channel to many different channels but don't find much worth watching so I just stop changing channels and finish eating. I take a hard earned cool shower and lie down on my bead somewhat disappointed that I'm 30 years old with nobody in this bed but me. I go to sleep feeling bad for myself and wake up the next morning at 8 o' clock feeling the same way. I then eat some waffles and milk for breakfast and head outside to sit on the grass until a call comes in.*
    J. Hannahan
    J. Hannahan
    Post Master General
    Post Master General

Post by J. Hannahan Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:32 pm

*After a while of sitting on the frass, I get up and decide to head back to the station. I close every open thing and lock it down. I then look around my house for anything that may suspicious but I see none so I head to my car. I get in turn on the car and leave the FM radio off and put my handheld personal radio into the dock next to my EAT. I turn on the EAT and see the fire is still burning and I head to the station.*

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 9:08 pm