ERT RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ERT RPG

The home of the Emergency Response Team, the online text roleplaying game

Check out our site at ertrpg.net
We have moved to ertrpg.net
The move to IP.Board is HERE! The official move begins at approx 1930h GMT 25102011

3 posters

DC Burke's House

DCBurke
    DCBurke
    Admin
    Admin

DC Burke's House Empty DC Burke's House

Post by DCBurke Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:56 am

Dave Burke's House

4 North Twin Road, Between North and South Twin Roads, and next to Boader Road

House Description
    A Mansion style home, 2 stories, 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms. The building has a large white brick front, With marble sturcture supports showing. A metal and Marble fence goes down the sides of the property, closing off the area only with a gated entrance. The driveway comes in at the entrance, loops around to a two car driveway, with a four car garage, then back out the entrance gate. The back yard has an inground pool and a stone statue on the other end of the yard. The backyard patio is raised stone and leads to the kitchen through sliding glass doors. The front of the lot has a large oval in the middle of the driveway, sporting three flag poles, the American, the ERT and the Candian flags. (Burke's Canadian born)

Family
    Dave's wife of 23 years, Gabilia , she's a year younger than Jackson, so is 44 years old.

Victoria, 12 years old, very interested in music and writing
    Jennifer, 13 years old, a basketball player, interested in joining the ERT when she turns 19.
    Gunnar, Yellow Lab, received as a 20th anniversary present from parents.
    Shilo, Longhair persian, family cat
    DCBurke
    DCBurke
    Admin
    Admin

DC Burke's House Empty Re: DC Burke's House

Post by DCBurke Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:40 pm

For what feels like the first itme in years, I get out of the office, from a 36 hour shift (staying in my quarters overnight) and return home to my wife and kids. Parking my car in the driveway, I pull down the flags since it's after dark and I walk inside. After the welcome from my childrena dn wife, Gabilia tells me that Agent Forna from the FBI stopped by and was not surprised in the least that I was still at work. He said he wants to meet with me when I get the chance ove coffee.. I wirte tha ton the whiteboard and retreat to bed after a few hours with the family.
    DCBurke
    DCBurke
    Admin
    Admin

Post by DCBurke Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:49 pm

Coming home from a short, adminstrative shift, I stop to pick up Vic and Jen from school, which they still love, since they get to show off that Dad's a big federal boss.
    Both girls get in my truck and tell me about their days as I drive home.
    When I walk in Gab tells me that we've got that dinner reservation tonight, so I should change out of my work clothes, and get ready to head off to the resturant. Maybe I'll run into a few of my men there
    DCBurke
    DCBurke
    Admin
    Admin

Post by DCBurke Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:04 am

I pull up my driveway greeted by my family and friends for a small party for not dying
    D.McGuire
    D.McGuire
    ERT nut
    ERT nut

Post by D.McGuire Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:36 am

"Party for not dying"

(That's a nice way to put it, lol)
    A. Botfish
    A. Botfish
    ERT nut
    ERT nut