ERT RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ERT RPG

The home of the Emergency Response Team, the online text roleplaying game

Check out our site at ertrpg.net
We have moved to ertrpg.net
The move to IP.Board is HERE! The official move begins at approx 1930h GMT 25102011

J. Stone's House

J. Stone's House Empty J. Stone's House

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:50 am

Jake Stone's House

House Description
    A simple 2 bedroom, 2 bath Ranch-style house, with a single car garage, and a modest strip of grass to call a yard.

Family
    All of my family is back in Washington, but I have regular contact with them. I did manage to bring my dog with me though (a Schipperke/Mutt named Mike)

Car
    2005 Ford Explorer Sport Trac in Black that I bought right out of high school (put me in debt like you wouldn't believe)

J. Stone's House Empty Re: J. Stone's House

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:55 am

*I get to the house after signing off on the sale with the realtor, anxious to get my shit moved in and get on with my new life, and I say to myself:*

'Well, it's home'

*I spend the rest of my day unloading the U-Haul I brought with me, and getting the various utilities turned on*

*I get my computer set up, make a post on Facebook, read a few e-mails, and decide it's time to turn in. I take a shower, set my alarm, and curl up in my own bed for the first time in a while, after camping out in a hotel for my first few days with ERT*

Post by Guest Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:08 pm

*After what seems like an eternity of work, I get a chance to go home for a few hours*

'Well, let's just see what's been going on in the rest of the world'

*I turn on the TV, switch to Fox News, and pet the dog*

Post by Guest Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:02 pm

*I am half-asleep on the couch, but I hear the scanner talking about a shooting at the fair complex. I decide to go in early, and stand by at ERT just in case*

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:26 am

*I get home, put the dog out on his chain, and make some dinner, and decide to forgo the drink in favor of hitting the heavy bag I bought and set up in my garage*

Post by Guest Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:23 am

*I get out of bed and head to work*

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:45 pm