ERT RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ERT RPG

The home of the Emergency Response Team, the online text roleplaying game

Check out our site at ertrpg.net
We have moved to ertrpg.net
The move to IP.Board is HERE! The official move begins at approx 1930h GMT 25102011

COPA Crash incident

DCBurke
    DCBurke
    Admin
    Admin

COPA Crash incident Empty COPA Crash incident

Post by DCBurke

Official Run-down of investigation

This was a point of oppurtunity attack, and nothing planned.

The FBI and ERT joint investigation into this incident has determined that:

Incident 09122010Echo was not joint in with 06122010Echo
    09122010Echo was an attack made when a member of this organization, Loctis spotted COPA Officer, Dispatcher Daniels leaving in his POV to pick up a assest to the bank robbery. Said suspect at this point alerted the victims of the car wreck, lower level members that their husband and father would be killed if they did not ram this car. Both victims are in stable condition now, and the FBI has released the husband after a standoff in Dallas, Texas. The main suspect for this incident was also arrested. Information has turned up linking Loctis as a friendly organization to many other gangs and organized crime groups that owe favours to the leaders of Loctis, therefore increasing the risk given by this organization.
    Share this post on: reddit

M.Daniels

Post Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:41 pm by M.Daniels

I read the memo, DC sent to my COPA laptop. I click the reply button: Thanks for the report DC, When can I return to COPA? I press the send button and wait for a reply.
    M. Kaizer

Post Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:19 am by M. Kaizer

I recommend that he should be able to come back to work, should he feel up to it, but have the opportunity to take more leave should he need it.
    Dr. Kaizer

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:36 am