ERT RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ERT RPG

The home of the Emergency Response Team, the online text roleplaying game

Check out our site at ertrpg.net
We have moved to ertrpg.net
The move to IP.Board is HERE! The official move begins at approx 1930h GMT 25102011

+9
M.Linda
K.McGuire
J.Morrison
D.McGuire
A. O'Reilly
M.Daniels
J. Hannahan
M. Cressler
DCBurke
13 posters

Two Car MVA with entrapments

DCBurke
    DCBurke
    Admin
    Admin

Two Car MVA with entrapments - Page 3 Empty Re: Two Car MVA with entrapments

Post by DCBurke Mon May 02, 2011 12:03 pm

"CE-1, can you cancel, we need more units on the highways, we've got two boats coming in today"
    C. Jackson
    C. Jackson
    Master Poster
    Master Poster

Post by C. Jackson Mon May 02, 2011 12:11 pm

"Copy COPA, we'll be on the highways very shortly." I put the radio onto the dashboard and wait for Matt to climb in, as he does, I turn off the rear lights and pull away, heading for the Interstate to wait for the trucks, which probably have hundreds of violations between them. As I leave the scene, with just Zach there I grab the radio again.
    "CE-1 returning to patrol." I put the radio back on the dash and finally reach the Interstate.
    M. Kaizer
    M. Kaizer
    Master Poster
    Master Poster

Post by M. Kaizer Mon May 02, 2011 2:31 pm

* A message arrives via the EAT terminal for Russo, informing him that the patient is recieving treatment for non-critical injuries, is stable and recovering in the ICU.
    A. O'Reilly
    A. O'Reilly
    Master Poster
    Master Poster

Post by A. O'Reilly Mon May 02, 2011 6:20 pm

*I shut the doors and get in the driver's seat, picking up the mic.*\\

"M5 en route to ETC."

*I drive away.*

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:34 am