ERT RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ERT RPG

The home of the Emergency Response Team, the online text roleplaying game

Check out our site at ertrpg.net
We have moved to ertrpg.net
The move to IP.Board is HERE! The official move begins at approx 1930h GMT 25102011

+4
Jack Anders
Bruce Beard
M. Cressler
DCBurke
8 posters

Automatic Alarm, Trulit Hunting Gear

DCBurke
    DCBurke
    Admin
    Admin

Automatic Alarm, Trulit Hunting Gear Empty Automatic Alarm, Trulit Hunting Gear

Post by DCBurke Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:22 pm

11042011Echo
    Light Force Due, OSC Hannahan
    M. Cressler
    M. Cressler
    Major Poster
    Major Poster

Automatic Alarm, Trulit Hunting Gear Empty Re: Automatic Alarm, Trulit Hunting Gear

Post by M. Cressler Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:27 pm

*I jog out to the bay where the pumper seems to be missing and i quickly notice Lt. is outside washing it I step into my turnouts and jog to the truck. Hoping in the back I look for my probie as I put my nomex coat and gloves on and slip my arms into the SCBA tank in my seat then I set my helmet on my lap and put my headset on*
    'Probie stay with me unless your told otherwise.'
    Bruce Beard
    Bruce Beard
    ERT nut
    ERT nut

Automatic Alarm, Trulit Hunting Gear Empty Re: Automatic Alarm, Trulit Hunting Gear

Post by Bruce Beard Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:31 pm

*i run to the ladder and gear up then i climb in and fire it up and flip on the emergency lights looking back as people climb in. then i look over and wait for Hannahan to climb in*
    Jack Anders
    Jack Anders
    ERT nut
    ERT nut

Post by Jack Anders Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:38 pm

*I run out of the station and hope in my pants and grab my coat and helmet. I put my coat on my seat and helmet on the dash. I turn the key and hear the engine roar. I flip three switches turning on the LEDs on top behind and everywhere else on the truck. I put my headset on and wait until everyone is on board and we are cleared.
    A. Botfish
    A. Botfish
    ERT nut
    ERT nut

Post by A. Botfish Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:53 pm

(Am I part of the lightforce?)
    M. Cressler
    M. Cressler
    Major Poster
    Major Poster

Post by M. Cressler Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:54 pm

(no pumper and ladder is a light force.)
    DCBurke
    DCBurke
    Admin
    Admin

Post by DCBurke Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:57 pm

(SEV Falls into Support Team)

*I sit down at the EAT command terminal after dispatching the call and check the cameras at the station to see the teams getting ready to leave*
    A. Botfish
    A. Botfish
    ERT nut
    ERT nut

Post by A. Botfish Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:16 pm

(Ok, shoot!)
    J. Hannahan
    J. Hannahan
    Post Master General
    Post Master General

Post by J. Hannahan Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:24 pm

*I get up from my easy recliner as I hear the tones, go downstairs, and put on my turnout pants. I open my door wider with one hand and grab the bar with my other one. I pull myself in and sit in my seat putting my helmet down next to the computer. I make sure my radio strap is on tight and then I place my coat in my lap. I move the EAT close to me and I close my door putting on my seatbelt shortly after. I grab the mic to tell COPA we're leaving.*
    'Ok, Brigus and Midtown...goin' code.'
    *I smile and turn my attention forward. Still while smiling, I turn on the PA300 whilst going out of the bay. I set it to phaser and sit back and relax.*
    (Guys, lets take this somewhat slow. Don't put 'on scene' right in the next post. Lets make it somewhat realistic. Talk a little but don't go overboard with it:))
    J.Floan
    J.Floan
    ERT nut
    ERT nut

Post by J.Floan Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:31 pm

* I watch as the rest of the crew loads up. *

' Jack ready when u are. '

" COPA, Pump-11 responding. "

* I roll down my window as the truck pulls out. *
    J.Floan
    J.Floan
    ERT nut
    ERT nut

Post by J.Floan Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:38 pm

(( I agree with Hannahan lets have some fun with this one and take our time. ))

' Van Der Water, when we arrive can you pull an 1 1/2" line, Dont charge it just stand by in case, Jack you, Moon and the Probie are with me. I want 2. 2" lines pulled Moon, the Probie and Myself will take 1, Tim and jack you guys are on the 2nd. we go in together and investigate together. '

" Pump-11 to Ladder 1 we are en-route behind you. "
    M. Cressler
    M. Cressler
    Major Poster
    Major Poster

Post by M. Cressler Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:40 pm

"Cressler copies"
    *I check my gear and adjust my SCBA and roll down my window to let the breeze in*
    T. Matthews
    T. Matthews
    ERT nut
    ERT nut

Post by T. Matthews Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:48 pm

* i hop in the truck and start getting dress as we drive and i slip my scba on and leave my mask dangling*
    ' sounds good lt.'
    ' you want nozzle jack? i'll stretch the line out'
    ' LT are we all investigating together? if so do we stretch the line before or after we investigate'
    * i say into my headset*
    J. Hannahan
    J. Hannahan
    Post Master General
    Post Master General

Post by J. Hannahan Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:49 pm

(Post all radio traffic in the EAT. My reponse is in the EAT section)
    *I change the siren mode to wail as we get onto the Trulit Interpass. A car speeds by us not even caring about the red truck with the sirens blaring. I shake my head side to side.*
    'If he crashes into us, we got nothing to worry about heheh. Ok Jack, I want you to stay by the pump panel. Get ready to pull out the supply if we need to. Bruce, grab a TIC and come in with me and William, stay with Jess. Jessica, Grab some irons just in case we gotta break a wall or two. Chris,Mike, I want you two to standby near the crosslays just in case.'
    *I look ahead of me and I change the siren mode to yelp while putting my foot on the Q pedal. I take my foot off and press the horn as we come up on Fort Basio lane. I let my foot off of it and press the horn a few times on the PA300.*
    'Another AFA. Well, at least this one may be real. I don't see any smoke from here though.'
    M. Cressler
    M. Cressler
    Major Poster
    Major Poster

Post by M. Cressler Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:52 pm

(no not all radio traffic only important radio traffic)
    *I turn my head and watch a car fly up past us and the ladder.*
    "Hey floan are we allowed to give his plate number to the police for being an A##hole"
    J. Hannahan
    J. Hannahan
    Post Master General
    Post Master General

Post by J. Hannahan Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:13 pm

*After radioing to COPA, I put my foot on the Q again and let it blare for 5 seconds then let it go as some people don't move while we get onto the intersection of Plum and Trulit roads.*
    'Almost there guys.'
    *I look in the rearview mirror and see P-11 behind us with their Q on too. I look around just to see if TVFD crews are around. I don't see any of there trucks and look behind my seeing my crew quiet as a mouse.*
    'Everyone OK back there? haha.'
    *I smile and look forward thinking its just that they're too focused to talk...or nervous.*
    J.Floan
    J.Floan
    ERT nut
    ERT nut

Post by J.Floan Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:28 pm

' Yea moon if u got his plate we can relay it to PD. '

* I sit back and watch as traffic only sort of moves out of our way. *

' figures, same wherever u go. '
    J.Floan
    J.Floan
    ERT nut
    ERT nut

Post by J.Floan Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:36 pm

' We stretch after initial investigation Tim. Lets make sure we have TIC, 1 Halligan and an Axe. '

" Pump-11 to Ladder 1 when we arrive where do u need us? "
    DCBurke
    DCBurke
    Admin
    Admin

Post by DCBurke Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:48 pm

"COPA advises a team do exterior surveillance as well as someone check inside to see what's on the go, there is a crwal space, however no blueprints provided for any of the store. Recent renovations means that they haven't submitted new blueprints to city office"
    J. Hannahan
    J. Hannahan
    Post Master General
    Post Master General

Post by J. Hannahan Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:00 pm

"Ladder 1 copies COPA. BREAK Ladder 1 to Pumper 11, Split into two teams. 2 of your men could check the exterior and the rest could be with you inside. Pull in front of us when we arrive to get closer to the hydrant."
    'Change of plans guys. Mike you're going to tag along with the exterior P-11 crew to check things out. We have a crawl space so be sure to check under there too ok? I don't care which one of you check but I need someone to.'
    *We turn onto storefront street and I stop fluctuating the Q since I feel we're too close to use it anymore.*
    M. Cressler
    M. Cressler
    Major Poster
    Major Poster

Post by M. Cressler Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:05 pm

"Rodger Floan I got I'm going to type it up on my cell phone EAT app"
    J.Floan
    J.Floan
    ERT nut
    ERT nut

Post by J.Floan Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:12 pm

" Pump-11 Copies Ladder 1. "

' Jack, you and Tim grab the lines as planned and follow me in. Moon, you, Van Der Water and the probie check the exterior of the building with the Ladder 1 guy. Moon you are team Leader for Exterior operations, call out if you find anything. '

* I watch as the ladder rounds the corner, I feel the Pumper slow down to make the same corner. *

' Jack when we turn the corner go ahead and Kill the Siren but obviously keep the lights going. '
    M. Cressler
    M. Cressler
    Major Poster
    Major Poster

Post by M. Cressler Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:14 pm

"Rodger got that probie your with me"
    *As we turn the corner I take my headset of and grab the portable under my seat and take the SCBA off and push it back into the back of the seat.*
    J. Hannahan
    J. Hannahan
    Post Master General
    Post Master General

Post by J. Hannahan Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:29 pm

"Ladder 1 to Pumper 11, take the hydrant, we're slowing down. BREAK Ladder 1 on scene 1705. No smoke showing. We're sending in teams to investigate."
    'Alright Bruce, slow it down here. B.A.'s on.'
    *I get out after we stop and take a look at the structure while putting on my nomex and jacket. I grab my SCBA from inside of my seat and swing it around my back putting it on quickly.*
    'Crazy place to be burning for no reason.'
    *I look over and see P-11 passing by but then I focus again at the structure. I smell smoke but I don't see it so I grab a rabbit tool from under my seat anyway and watch as my crew gets out. 'Bring something if you have nothing' I remember my training instructor saying in the FDNY explorers. I let out a sigh and I walk over to Floan.*
    'Your guys ready?'
    Bruce Beard
    Bruce Beard
    ERT nut
    ERT nut

Post by Bruce Beard Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:31 pm

*we pull up on the scene and i put the ladder in park and engage the parking brake then i jump out and put an SCBA on then i grab the TIC and wait for Hannahan*
    J.Floan
    J.Floan
    ERT nut
    ERT nut

Post by J.Floan Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:35 pm

" Pump-11 Copies Ladder 1 BREAK, COPA Pump-11 On scene. "

* The Engine comes to a stop and i step out. I watch as Jack and Tim get out and start grabbing their supplies, Hannahan walks over to me and asks me if we are ready. *

' Yea we're good just need to get our lines. '

* I see Moon setting up with his assignment *

' MOON, Make sure u call out if u have anything, I will keep in contact with u. '

' Hey John how do u want to Attack this?, u want to split up ur team and mine go seperate ways inside? '
    J.Floan
    J.Floan
    ERT nut
    ERT nut

Post by J.Floan Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:40 pm

* I reach inside the truck and grab my SCBA and I walk over to the side compartment, roll it up and get my trusty Halligan. *

' Matthews can you grab the TIC as well. '
    M. Cressler
    M. Cressler
    Major Poster
    Major Poster

Post by M. Cressler Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:41 pm

*I hop out of the back of the truck*
    'Okay exterior team your on me'
    *I check along the side of the building*
    "Nothing here but theres no windows on this side"
    J. Hannahan
    J. Hannahan
    Post Master General
    Post Master General

Post by J. Hannahan Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:58 pm

'Yeah. Just like I said before. Two of your guys outside one of mine outside too. At least let one of 'em bring out a trash line.'
    *I go over to Bruce wielding my rabbit tool and I see that the front door is locked after trying to open it. I pull it harder and say to myself 'Well, I tried, time to pry.' I see bits of smoke inside which is mostly why we didn't see the fire from far off. I hear the alarm going off inside so I move back and try to let Floan open it.*
    'Don't break it Floan haha. Put your masks and air on.'
    "Ladder 1 command to COPA, we have smoke inside of the building. We're trying to make entrance at the moment. Can you contact the owner to let him know we're here?"
    (Is this a taxpayer type of building?)
    Bruce Beard
    Bruce Beard
    ERT nut
    ERT nut

Post by Bruce Beard Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:03 pm

*i mask up as floan forces the door. once im inside i walk along pointing my TIC in all different directions i point it up at the ceiling and see a small bit of heat*
    "Ladder 1 Beard to Hannahan ive got a small bit of fire. go ahead and bring me a pike pole and a line"
    J.Floan
    J.Floan
    ERT nut
    ERT nut

Post by J.Floan Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:03 pm

' I cant get it open W/O breaking it John lol. '

* I step away and let the Ladder crew take a crack at it. *

' Tim, Jack when we are inside the ladder crew will go one way and we will go the other, eventually we will meet in the middle, Tim make sure u got the TIC working inside, I will carry your line. Jack just follow us in and back us up. '

" Pump-11 Command to Pump-11 Cressler, status report please. "
    M. Cressler
    M. Cressler
    Major Poster
    Major Poster

Post by M. Cressler Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:07 pm

"Cressler to floan possible red flicker in a window but it's to high to tell if it's fire or a light in the room I'm going to hook up to to the hydrant"
    *I grab the hydrant bag and drag out the LDH and hook up to the nearest hydrant*
    'Looks like your gonna get some action probie.'
    J. Hannahan
    J. Hannahan
    Post Master General
    Post Master General

Post by J. Hannahan Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:15 pm

*I walk briskly to Mike and tell him to bring in the forestry line.*
    'Mike bring in the forestry line then give it to William. Chris, bring a pike.'
    "Ladder 1 command to firefighter Price, you'll be at the nozzle for the line firefighter Forsyth's bringing in. BREAK Ladder 1 command to Pumper 11 exterior, you find anything yet? BREAK "Ladder 1 to COPA, we have a small fire in the ceiling. We're extinguishing now."
    *I try to look past the reflective gear that everyone's wearing with their flashlights*
    J.Floan
    J.Floan
    ERT nut
    ERT nut

Post by J.Floan Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:22 pm

' My guys mask up and lets move in All my guys stay on me we will take the right side of the structure. '

* I move slowly in and start walking through the building, heavy smoke is all around the building making it very hard to see anything. I hear Hannahan make contact with a ceiling fire. *

" Pump-11 to Ladder 1 Command confirm you have contact with Fire on the Ceiling, we are going to continue to check the right side of the store and work around the interior perimeter. "

' Tim what do u see with the TIC? I cant see any glares throug the smoke, maybe what Hannahan has is all there is but lets be sure '
    J. Hannahan
    J. Hannahan
    Post Master General
    Post Master General

Post by J. Hannahan Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:27 pm

*I walk briskly to Mike and tell him to bring in the forestry line.*
    'Mike bring in the forestry line then give it to William. Chris, bring a pike.'
    "Ladder 1 command to firefighter Price, you'll be at the nozzle for the line firefighter Forsyth's bringing in. BREAK Ladder 1 command to Pumper 11 exterior, you find anything yet? BREAK "Ladder 1 to COPA, we have a small fire in the ceiling. We're extinguishing now."
    *I try to look past the reflective gear that everyone's wearing with their flashlights*
    J.Floan
    J.Floan
    ERT nut
    ERT nut

Post by J.Floan Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:24 pm

" Pump-11 Command to Pump-11 Cressler, once you complete your walk around go ahead and grab ur line and come inside and assist Ladder-1. Have Van Der Water grab a couple Ventilation fans and set them up to relieve some of this smoke. "

M. Cressler
    M. Cressler
    Major Poster
    Major Poster

Post by M. Cressler Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:29 pm

"Rodger"
    *I finish my walk around then head back to the truck and grab my SCBA and throw it on my shoulder and maks up and grab a crosslay*
    'Probie with me casey stay here man the pump.'
    *I pull my line off the truck and drag the nozzle end into the store following L1's line lookin for the Lt.*
    'Where do ya need us.'
    J. Hannahan
    J. Hannahan
    Post Master General
    Post Master General

Post by J. Hannahan Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:16 pm

*I see the PPV fan with Casey coming past me and I radio inside again.*
    "Ladder 1 command to Interior, how's it looking in there? I can't uhhh see much but the smoke is definitely lightening up."
    *I walk around to the side of the building and as I look across the street, I see kids playing around. They wave to me and I wave back. Luckily, they're fenced in so they can't come out unless told by their parents. At least that's what I'm hoping.*
    'We always get the good calls heh.'
    *I smile and shake my head. I breathe the fresh air through my mask then I look back inside from my outside position.*
    'Guys (Everyone outside) you could go in and see if they need any help now. I don't want you just standing around doing nothing.'
    Bruce Beard
    Bruce Beard
    ERT nut
    ERT nut

Post by Bruce Beard Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:24 pm

*i wave my TIC over the spot where the fire was and see that the flames are gone*
    "Hannahan fires out now all thats left is over haul"
    J. Hannahan
    J. Hannahan
    Post Master General
    Post Master General

Post by J. Hannahan Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:58 pm

'Damn, that WAS fast.'
    *I laugh then shut off the pump going into the forestry line. I then but my rabbit tool back since I don't need it. I come off of air then radio to COPA.*
    "Ladder 1 command to COPA, fire is extinguished with minimal damage to the store. Part of the ceiling is ripped down but that's all. Begninning overhaul. We should be all ready to go in 10 minutes."
    *Right after I get off of the radio, I see the owner coming up and shaking my hand. I introduce myself and tell him what happened. He then moves to the side to wait until we're done.*
    "Ladder 1 command to interior, I copy."
    *I go over to P-11 and disengage the pump disconnecting the supply line too. I then walk over to the officer's seat after doing my good deed for P-11 and I eneter the report to COPA.*

Call type: Automatic Fire Alarm
    Fire Units called: LF-1
    Medical Units Called: N/A
    Police units called: N/A
    Exposure #1: Single family house on right side of building
    Exposure #2: Brush on left side of building
    Summary: Call came in at 1658 requesting LF-1 to AFA on Mistown and Brigus roads. LF-1 arrived on scene at 1705 with no fire showing. After checking the surroundings, there were no exterior fire found but smoke was discovered inside of the store. Entry was made by interior teams and after search, fire was located between the ceiling and vents above. Fire was knocked down and overhaul was started putting units back in service quickly.
    Comments:N/A
    M. Cressler
    M. Cressler
    Major Poster
    Major Poster

Post by M. Cressler Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:05 pm

*As I walk into the building I'm greeted by everyone coming back out.*
    'Okay then sorry probie looksl ike where done lets head back to the truck roll up this cross lay and throw it on the rack.'
    *I walk back to the truck and put my SCBA into it's holder and get in my seat and put my headset on*
    "Ready to roll lt."
    J.Floan
    J.Floan
    ERT nut
    ERT nut

Post by J.Floan Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:08 pm

* I hear Bruce's transmission and See that Matthews is getting nothing over the TIC *

" Pump-11 Command to all pump-11 personel, pull out of building and roll hoses, begin Overhaul at this time over. BREAK, Pump-11 to Ladder 1we are pulling out of building at this time. "
    Bruce Beard
    Bruce Beard
    ERT nut
    ERT nut

Post by Bruce Beard Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:23 pm

*i come out side and set my TIC back on the charger and put my SCBA away
    Jack Anders
    Jack Anders
    ERT nut
    ERT nut

Post by Jack Anders Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:11 pm

((long explorer meeting tonight))

*I drag my line out behind me, luckily the line was never charged and wont have to be changed.

'What call huh Tim?'

* I remove my SCBA and and coat before I climb up on top of the truck and help fold in the crosslay. Then I do a walk around expection of the compartments checking equipment and shuting them. Finaly I climb into teh the engineers seat where my jacket is sitting and shut the water pump down.(I only have expierance eith FL style pumpers, don't know if thats how you do it on every truck) I jump down and find Lt. Floan.

'We ready to roll?'
    T. Matthews
    T. Matthews
    ERT nut
    ERT nut

Post by T. Matthews Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:07 am

( dang, that was fast)
    * I put my tic away back in the charger and throw my scba back in the seat and leave my jacket in the cab and walk out and begin to roll our 2" line that we pulled*
    * We load it back onto the crosslay ( i figured it was a crosslay) and i get back into the cab and relax in my seat and throw my headset on*
    J. Hannahan
    J. Hannahan
    Post Master General
    Post Master General

Post by J. Hannahan Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:17 am

*I grab my clipbaord and come out of my seat and while checking the equipment, I hear Floan's transmission. I then see him come out and while walking and looking down at my clipboard, I point to him.*
    'Ladder 1 copies P-11.'
    *I continue walking as the store owner passes by me and goes inside to look for himself. I hear him curse under his breath but he walks out with a smile in his faca and thanks us all. He then walks back inside and I leave him be. I walk over to Floan after completing my checks and point to the PPV fan.*
    'Don't foget to tell your crew to get that up.'
    *I then walk over to the ladder's cab, get inside, and turn on the heat, rolling up the windows after pressing the button. I grab the mic that's inside of the cab and radio to COPA.*
    "Ladder 1 command to COPA, overhaul is completed at 1734. Can we clear?"
    J.Floan
    J.Floan
    ERT nut
    ERT nut

Post by J.Floan Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:36 am

( Yea that went way to fast. Sad )

' Ok guys lets make sure all the gear is back on the truck, we can hang the hoses when we get back to the station. Once the gear is loaded up , lets saddle up and get ready to go. '

* I climb aboard the truck and put my headset on. *
    J. Hannahan
    J. Hannahan
    Post Master General
    Post Master General

Post by J. Hannahan Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:08 am

(It took about 30 minutes so it was alright haha.)
    *I close my door and grab out my phone. I text Floan.*
    ***Hey Floan, you wanna race me at the raceway after we get off?***
    *I send the text and wait for a reply back.*
    J.Floan
    J.Floan
    ERT nut
    ERT nut

Post by J.Floan Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:01 pm

*** Oh u poor boy, U have never raced against a cobra before, but sure why not. lolol ***

* I sit back and relax, put my feet up on the dash and wait to be cleared. *

* I take my headset off, open my door and get out of the truck. *

' Hey Jack im gonna go and talk to these kids i'll brb. '

* I reach into the compartment of my door and pull out a handfull of Jr. firefighter stickers and walk over to the kids playing near the fence that Hannahan saw them at. the kids all start to come over to me except for 1 girl who is off in the Yard by herself sitting down. I start talking to the kids and hand out the stickers, they cheer and start running off to go play, I turn around to go back to the truck but i Look back and instead of walking to the truck I start walking over to the girl. *

" Pump-11 Command to Cressler I will be over here talking to the kids. "

* I walk up to the girl and squat down next to her. *

' Hey are u ok? whats ur name? '
    'Brandy'
    ' Brandy im John, is everything ok? why r u sitting here all by yourself? '
    ' My daddy was a fireman and I have some of those sticker thingy's '
    ' Ohhh Brandy how old r u? '
    ' im seven. '
    ' Where is your daddy working at? '
    ' He's not anymore, he Died. '
    ' Oh. Im sorry to hear that. I bet he still watches out foru though '
    ' Thats what my mommy says but i dont know. '

* I look up and see a woman coming toward me, she is about 5'7 ish Long dark brownish blackish hair. I stand up and introduce myself. *

' Hello im John Floan. '
    ' Yea thats nice for you, come on Brandy lets go home. '
    ' wait a minute, I didnt mean any harm I wan just noticing her sitting here by herself and that didnt seem right to me. '
    ' It isnt right and she hasent been right since her dad was killed either, so thank youfor bringing up another memory that she doesnt need. '
    ' I do apologize, Please forgive me. '

* She stops and looks at me. *

' Its no big deal i guess, nothing I havent had to deal with before. '
    ' So can i know your name at least? '
    ' Its Illyanna, Illyanna Sands. '
    ' Well its nice to meet u Illyanna. '
    ' I guess, take care John Floan. '
    ' I plan to. '

* She smiles and starts tgo walk away with brandy. I turn around and walk back to the Engine, Climb aboard and start fielding looks from EVERYBODY. *

' What? im just talking to her its not like I asked her out or anything. '

Last edited by J.Floan on Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
    J. Hannahan
    J. Hannahan
    Post Master General
    Post Master General

Post by J. Hannahan Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:49 pm

*I watch the girls' mom smile at Floan.*
    ***Hitting on kids' mom's? That's kinda low ain't it?***
    *I laugh and talk into my headset.*
    'Floan's trying to get a girl at a call.'
    *I smile and nod my head.*

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 10:12 pm