ERT RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ERT RPG

The home of the Emergency Response Team, the online text roleplaying game

Check out our site at ertrpg.net
We have moved to ertrpg.net
The move to IP.Board is HERE! The official move begins at approx 1930h GMT 25102011

4 posters

City Hospital

C. McEvoy
    C. McEvoy
    Master Poster
    Master Poster

City Hospital Empty City Hospital

Post by C. McEvoy Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:00 am

*pulls up to the Er and hops out. Runs over grabs my wives bag and helps her out of the truck. I run in the hospital to let the nurse know at the maternity ward. Then we get in our room and time to wait*
    A. Botfish
    A. Botfish
    ERT nut
    ERT nut

City Hospital Empty Re: City Hospital

Post by A. Botfish Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:08 pm

*As i'm heading back to the station I pass the hospital*
    'I wonder if McEvoy is a father'
    *I pull in the parking lot and head up into his room then knock on the door8
    'Hello, anybody home?'
    A. Botfish
    A. Botfish
    ERT nut
    ERT nut

Post by A. Botfish Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:24 pm

'Looks like nobodys home'
    *I pull out of the hospital and head home*
    C. Hutchison
    C. Hutchison
    Master Poster
    Master Poster

Post by C. Hutchison Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:17 pm

"Kitson ER go ahead RA-1"

"Kitson ER, this is RA-1, we're enroute to your facility with an approximately 30 y/o male, knocked unconscious by falling debris in a structure fire. Pt. has 2nd and 3rd degree burns to 36% of the pt's body. Vitals are B/P 50/P, Pulse 160, resp. 26, SpO2 88% EKG reads Sinus Tach. We have est. a 12 ga IV in the EJ, given a 750 ml bolus of Ringers, and a dopamine drip at 38 gtts/min, with no change in vitals. We are currently assisting with ventilations at 25 lpm. We'll be at your facility in 5-10, do you require any further?"

"RA-1, Trauma 1 on arrival, no further orders."

(Ten minutes later)

*As doug pulls us in to the ER I hear the monitor start alarming. I look over at the monitor...Asystole.*
    'Crap!!!'
    *I feel the RA come to a stop as I grab the Epi 1:10000 and push it in. I start doing CPR. Doug comes to the back doors and opens them. I look over at Doug.*
    'Go in and get me some help!'
    *I continue CPR for about two minutes before the first nurse comes back with Doug. I stop CPR and look over at the monitor V-fib. I back up and look down the pt.*
    'Im clear, your clear, all clear.'
    *I hit the charge button. The defibulator charges to 150J. I look up and down the pt. again, making sure that no one is touching the pt.*
    'I'm clear, your clear, all clear.'
    *I hit the shock button, and I check the monitor...Sinus Tachycardia. I breath a sight of releif. I turn to the nurse and Doug, and see a lot more people heading this way. I think to myself 'Well they took their time getting here and noe they've missed all the action.'*
    'Alright lets get him inside.'
    *We roll the cot out of the truck and get the pt. into the Trauma Room. As we come in the charge nurse hands an older looking doc a piece of paper, which I assume is my radio report. He turns to me and asks if there's anything else to add.*
    'Yeah he went in to full arrest as we pulled in and we got him back.'
    *We move the pt. over to their bed and doug takes the cot to get new sheets on it. I walk out of the trauma room, disinfect and resupply the truck. Doug comes back, puts the cot in the back, and hops in the drivers seat. I climb into the passengers seat and grab the radio.*

((Continues in Ops thread for structure fire at the werehouse.))
    C. Davis
    C. Davis
    Chief of Posting
    Chief of Posting

Post by C. Davis Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:28 pm

*I pull the squad into the parking lot, turn it off, and get out with Florian. We head through the glass doors into the lobby and approch a lady at the front desk.*
    'Hello, is there an Ewan Raven here?'
    'Yes, right down the hall, take a left. Room 16.'
    'Thanks!'
    *We head to the room and see Ewan lying on the bed.*
    'Hey, how u feelin?'
    C. McEvoy
    C. McEvoy
    Master Poster
    Master Poster

Post by C. McEvoy Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:10 pm

*I pull up to the emergency room entrance and park my truck. I walk in and ask where Raven is, and they tell me the same. I head up to raven's room*

"Hey guys, How is my LFO doing?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 3:15 pm