ERT RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ERT RPG

The home of the Emergency Response Team, the online text roleplaying game

Check out our site at ertrpg.net
We have moved to ertrpg.net
The move to IP.Board is HERE! The official move begins at approx 1930h GMT 25102011

+4
C. Davis
M. Cressler
EwanRaven
F. Garcia
8 posters

What has been your greatest accomplishment?

F. Garcia
    F. Garcia
    Master Poster
    Master Poster

What has been your greatest accomplishment?  Empty What has been your greatest accomplishment?

Post by F. Garcia Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:29 am

Topic says it all.
    EwanRaven
    EwanRaven
    ERT nut
    ERT nut

What has been your greatest accomplishment?  Empty Re: What has been your greatest accomplishment?

Post by EwanRaven Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:36 am

I would have to say having sex with the entire high school volleyball team junior year. Me and my friend Sanchez went to go screw around in his backyard, and it happened that across the drainage spill way. This was an end of the year party and every one was there, including at the time my girlfriend, Misty. We "accidentialy" tossed a football into the yard, and upon arriving to retrieve it, I struck up a conversation with the woman. Misty let us stay, and we had some hamburgers and hotdogs and just hung out. Until I believe Rebecca broke into her parents liqour cabinet and we all got pretty drunk. The rest of what happened is included in the first sentence.

Alpha as f*ck here.
    M. Cressler
    M. Cressler
    Major Poster
    Major Poster

What has been your greatest accomplishment?  Empty Re: What has been your greatest accomplishment?

Post by M. Cressler Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:34 am

i really want to believe this story because it is legendary however it's super hard to believe
    EwanRaven
    EwanRaven
    ERT nut
    ERT nut

Post by EwanRaven Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:04 am

M. Cressler wrote:i really want to believe this story because it is legendary however it's super hard to believe

This comment made my day.
    C. Davis
    C. Davis
    Chief of Posting
    Chief of Posting

Post by C. Davis Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:57 am

So wait...did you do all the girls at once...?
    EwanRaven
    EwanRaven
    ERT nut
    ERT nut

Post by EwanRaven Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:21 am

Nah, it was likely maybe 7-12 of em, and Davis, I can only wish. : P
    C. Davis
    C. Davis
    Chief of Posting
    Chief of Posting

Post by C. Davis Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:49 pm

So wait...still all in one night?
    D. Lafferty
    D. Lafferty
    ERT nut
    ERT nut

Post by D. Lafferty Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:03 pm

He was kidding Davis
    EwanRaven
    EwanRaven
    ERT nut
    ERT nut

Post by EwanRaven Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:33 pm

Actually I wasn't
    C. Davis
    C. Davis
    Chief of Posting
    Chief of Posting

Post by C. Davis Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:42 pm

Yeah, you've said stuff about this event before haha.
    D. Lafferty
    D. Lafferty
    ERT nut
    ERT nut

Post by D. Lafferty Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:18 pm

Well, I can't say I believe it.
    EwanRaven
    EwanRaven
    ERT nut
    ERT nut

Post by EwanRaven Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:24 pm

Not many people do. I was popular with it for about a week when I was still in school. Then this jackass, Tatum Riley said he was there and that he punched me in the face because I tried raping everyone there. Somehow, he won. >.> some people still know what happened, and I think Sanchez has pictures. I'll see if I can get them, and not PM them to you because of course that's illegal
    D. Lafferty
    D. Lafferty
    ERT nut
    ERT nut

Post by D. Lafferty Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:26 pm

I was just messing with you. Bet you were exhausted. Haha
    EwanRaven
    EwanRaven
    ERT nut
    ERT nut

Post by EwanRaven Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:38 pm

Lol, I started after dinner and finnaly fell asleep at 3am. : P
    M. Cressler
    M. Cressler
    Major Poster
    Major Poster

Post by M. Cressler Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:23 pm

it's only half illegal there 18 now but they weren't then lol your breaking like 2 laws instead of like 5
    Jack Anders
    Jack Anders
    ERT nut
    ERT nut

Post by Jack Anders Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:39 pm

well I was gonna say getting over my fear of heights... But Raven's story is much much better :p Can't say I have done anything to that extreme lol
    D. Lafferty
    D. Lafferty
    ERT nut
    ERT nut

Post by D. Lafferty Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:29 am

Making it to be 22 years old by far.
    M. Cressler
    M. Cressler
    Major Poster
    Major Poster

Post by M. Cressler Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:04 am

not getting killed on my very first call when they threw me on a hose line and the house almost collapsed on me and i almost got electrocuted and we got stuck with a 2 1/2in line with 2 new guys that was pumping like 200psi.....
    C. Davis
    C. Davis
    Chief of Posting
    Chief of Posting

Post by C. Davis Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:25 am

In RL? LOL!
    J. Hannahan
    J. Hannahan
    Post Master General
    Post Master General

Post by J. Hannahan Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:20 am

...Raven, you had my dream moment dude haha. Nah, my greatest accomplishment to date was joining Hanover FD. I've never been part of an FD before (except my explorer one) and this is huge for me. My biggest letdown though was when my last girlfriend cheated on me with the guy who was sitting right next to me and I didn't find out until like two days later and she still went out with him. That day, my mouth was full of evil words :S lol.
    EwanRaven
    EwanRaven
    ERT nut
    ERT nut

Post by EwanRaven Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:08 am

Get in your car with a shovel, beat that ho, and take her into the virginia woods. No one will find her.
    C. Davis
    C. Davis
    Chief of Posting
    Chief of Posting

Post by C. Davis Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:16 am

Virginia's pretty. But hey, I just broke up with my girlfriend yesterday, she was very upset haha.
    D.McGuire
    D.McGuire
    ERT nut
    ERT nut

Post by D.McGuire Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:11 pm

Is that you're greatest accomplishment? Breaking up with her? lol

I guess mine is flying, and it'll be even more of an accomplishment wen I get my pilot's license.
    D. Lafferty
    D. Lafferty
    ERT nut
    ERT nut

Post by D. Lafferty Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:23 pm

A fellow pilot huh? I was a few hours short of my private pilot license. Had, to give it up because of gas prices.
    D.McGuire
    D.McGuire
    ERT nut
    ERT nut

Post by D.McGuire Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:36 pm

Yup, started about a year ago. I'm soloing somewhere between now an November, and getting my license most likely next year.

I fly Cessna 172's, once I get my PPL, i'm going to get my Instrument, then thats probably it. I'm not interested in making a career out of it, just flying for fun.
    C. Davis
    C. Davis
    Chief of Posting
    Chief of Posting

Post by C. Davis Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:26 pm

D.McGuire wrote:Is that you're greatest accomplishment? Breaking up with her? lol

I guess mine is flying, and it'll be even more of an accomplishment wen I get my pilot's license.
    No that was not my accomplishment...
    Jack Anders
    Jack Anders
    ERT nut
    ERT nut

Post by Jack Anders Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:48 pm

Lol I am saving up to get my PPL, I have a friends mom who owns a Cessna 172 from the 70s lol. I am trying to see if I can't borrow it for a bit to bring to cost down. I love flying I have clocked about 100 hrs on FS2004 and gone up a few times... pretty good for someone who used to be affraid to play on a jungle gym cause it was too high ehh?
    C. Davis
    C. Davis
    Chief of Posting
    Chief of Posting

Post by C. Davis Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:40 am

What kinda plane is that? Biplane or what?
    EwanRaven
    EwanRaven
    ERT nut
    ERT nut

Post by EwanRaven Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:08 am

It's a two seater single prop.
    D.McGuire
    D.McGuire
    ERT nut
    ERT nut

Post by D.McGuire Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:59 am

C. Davis wrote:
    D.McGuire wrote:Is that you're greatest accomplishment? Breaking up with her? lol

No that was not my accomplishment...

I assumed that, I was kiddingg lol

EwanRaven wrote:It's a two seater single prop.

It's a 4 seater, but trust me, sitting in the back seat is not fun or comfortable, especially if you are tall or have long legs. And you have to sit with the pilot (or pilots') flight bag(s).
    EwanRaven
    EwanRaven
    ERT nut
    ERT nut

Post by EwanRaven Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:40 am

It is a 4 seater? We used to have a neighbor that flew, I think he;s on the same page as you lol.
    D. Lafferty
    D. Lafferty
    ERT nut
    ERT nut

Post by D. Lafferty Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:54 am

I got to fly a brand new sirius one day. It was a nice ride. A lot differnt flying with a stick, but I have to say I liked it a lot better than with a yoke.
    EwanRaven
    EwanRaven
    ERT nut
    ERT nut

Post by EwanRaven Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:49 am

I flew a crop duster once, but that was with a friend and likely not the smartest decision we'd ever made.
    Jack Anders
    Jack Anders
    ERT nut
    ERT nut

Post by Jack Anders Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:36 pm

lol we have had three crop dusters crash in the area this year already... It can be either, the one I flew inwas a two seater... but still really small for my height

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:12 am