ERT RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ERT RPG

The home of the Emergency Response Team, the online text roleplaying game

Check out our site at ertrpg.net
We have moved to ertrpg.net
The move to IP.Board is HERE! The official move begins at approx 1930h GMT 25102011

2 posters

The Princess of the Seas

J.Floan
    J.Floan
    ERT nut
    ERT nut

The Princess of the Seas Empty The Princess of the Seas

Post by J.Floan Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:34 pm

this large 400+ room ship docked at the harbor serves as a Hotel, Black tie restaurant, Piano bar and shopping center.

The Piano bar is at the Bow of the ship and is surrounded by glass, the carpet is red and the piano area sits 2 feet above the ground on an elevated glass platform, the area in front of it is a dance floor.

The restaraunt is a Black tie restaraunt where reservations are required, usually 1-2 weeks in advance. only the Finest foods are served here ranging from 2-3" thick steaks to Lobster to Steak tar tar. Only dress clothes are allowed.

the Shopping center is enormous, Everything is available there and if it is not they will order it for you. Plan to spend some time shopping through their hige selection of clothing, jewelry and fine furs.

the Hotel is huge stretching 5 of the 8 decks it is 400 rooms and is usually reserved weeks in advance. the rooms range from your normal studio room at $189
    a night to the Master Captain 4 Bedroom stuie ranging from $900-$2000 a night.

There is parking outside the Boat with an elevator to get you to the entrance.

Last edited by J.Floan on Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
    J.Floan
    J.Floan
    ERT nut
    ERT nut

The Princess of the Seas Empty Re: The Princess of the Seas

Post by J.Floan Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:42 pm

* I pull up to the parking lot, hop out and open the Door for Illyanna, she is wearing a Long peachish dress and white strap heels, her mocha skin blends perfectly with her outfit and the necklace she is wearing flows nicely down her neck, I hold her hand as we take the elevator up to the Paino bar on the 7th deck. *
    J.Floan
    J.Floan
    ERT nut
    ERT nut

Post by J.Floan Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:18 pm

* After a Romantic evening of drinks and Dancing we decide to drive back to my place. I Open the Cobra's door for her, she gets in and I step into the drivers seat. I start the car, put the top down and slowly drive up the coast towards my ranch, once we start to get close to my house I pull over, throw the top up and start up the road to my house. *
    J. Bucello
    J. Bucello
    ERT Development Team
    ERT Development Team

Post by J. Bucello Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:39 pm

**The towncar pulls up to the ship and stops. The driver we hired gets out and opens the door for me and Sharon. I'm wearing my Class A uniform; she has a long gray dress. I figured that, after a lot of time apart because of work, I should make it up to her.**

Sharon: 'Really, you didn't have to do all this. It's a little much.'
    Me: 'But I wanted to do this for you. Besides, I feel like we deserve a little more time together.'

**I hit the button for the restaurant before I realize that we would need reservations. I quickly hit the button for the piano bar, knowing full well that I don't drink alcohol. The door opens, and the soft sound of lounge piano music washes over us.**

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:36 pm