ERT RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ERT RPG

The home of the Emergency Response Team, the online text roleplaying game

Check out our site at ertrpg.net
We have moved to ertrpg.net
The move to IP.Board is HERE! The official move begins at approx 1930h GMT 25102011

3 posters

Race Track

M. Cressler
    M. Cressler
    Major Poster
    Major Poster

Race Track Empty Race Track

Post by M. Cressler Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:32 pm

The Race track out in the middle of no where and for that reason on none of the previous map.
    The typical rules as all the other City Area topics.

The race track has a drag strip which is a good place to race other people.
    also
    The race track has a quarter mile dirt track for late models, and sprints.
    J. Bucello
    J. Bucello
    ERT Development Team
    ERT Development Team

Race Track Empty Re: Race Track

Post by J. Bucello Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:20 am

**I drive out to the track with Sharon. There's a rough parking lot that's about half full. I pull into a space and get out.**

Me: 'Did you enjoy the race last time?'
    Sharon: 'It wasn't too bad. I was hoping for more company; I was sick and tired of watching my friend and her boyfriend suck face.'

**We check the race listing for the hour. On the straight drag strip, there will be an bracket-style tournament. On the quarter-mile oval, there will be a short-track stock car race. Less speed than the drag racing. Sharon wants to see the drag race tournament. I buy two tickets and some snacks and make my way to the stands.**
    J. Bucello
    J. Bucello
    ERT Development Team
    ERT Development Team

Post by J. Bucello Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:42 pm

**After a few hours, the race tournament ends with car #7 winning. Most of the drivers had professional sponsors form companies in Phoxlind, and I toy with the idea of the ERT sponsoring a car. Why not? The army and air force already do.**

Me: 'Did you like the race?'
    Sharon: 'It was fun, but I can't believe #7 won. I almost bet on #12.'
    Me: 'Aren't you glad I talked you out of it? He got knocked out in the first round.'
    Sharon: 'I know. I don't normally even think about betting. I work too hard to lose my money on an unlucky guess.'
    Me: 'Tell me about it. I've had bad experiences when I was a kid. Once, at a horse race, my parents would bet money on whatever horse I picked. I didn't know that the odds on the side of the paper meant something. That lost my parents about fifty dollars and made me one unhappy person.'
    Sharon: "It does seem like something little kids would do. It amazes me that grown people think they can win like that.'

**We walk back to the car. I drive back to Sharon's apartment before continuing home.**
    J Fisher
    J Fisher

Post by J Fisher Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:31 pm

* I jump in my 300ZX and head down to the 1/4 mile and practice some starts and wait to see if anyone wants a challege *

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:45 pm