ERT RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ERT RPG

The home of the Emergency Response Team, the online text roleplaying game

Check out our site at ertrpg.net
We have moved to ertrpg.net
The move to IP.Board is HERE! The official move begins at approx 1930h GMT 25102011

13022011Echo

DCBurke
    DCBurke
    Admin
    Admin

13022011Echo Empty 13022011Echo

Post by DCBurke

13022011Echo
    Third Alarm Fire
    LFA Due with Medical and Fire supports

All persons rescued, one ERT firefighter sent to hospital with non life threatening injuries. PFD Entry team was also rescued

The good the bad and the ugly:
    The good:
    I want to commend Forsyth for roleplaying an error in someone's reading, instead of correcting OOC, she proceeded to fix this using roleplay. I am proud. I also want to thank the members of the call for participating so actively, and for gnereally following orders.
    The Bad:
    I did have to ask for victim count a few times, but overall it was okay.
    The Ugly:
    Squad 1 never showed up since the officer never showed up to clear it, same for P-11, save for the error in posting by a member arriving it on scene without an officer present. With the new Chief, this shouldn't be a problem anymore, however if no one clears a unit within 15 hours of dispatch, someone can let it leave, however the Chief has authority to clear any unit to go to scene and give orders.

The way I invisioned it:
    The call would go that we arrived, got in, rescued and escaped out back, no injuries due to the fire getting knocked down in back, then just extinguish it all, maybea few PFD injuries from the trapped.
    The Way it happened:
    The exterior team didn't extinguish it intime for Evac, so aside from PFD injuries one of our own also was hurt on the inside when a collapse took place. Fire was deemed out of control, we knocked the warehouse down and left.
    They didn't match, no. But I was happy with how it went, so you guys did well. I just figured I'd put in my vision for the call as a tidbit Smile
    Share this post on: reddit

C. McEvoy

Post Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:45 pm by C. McEvoy

Good good good. =^D
    M. Cressler

Post Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:58 pm by M. Cressler

to the being cleared to leave garcia gave me private orders that i'm allowed to respond even if he's not on because he works alot and doesn't get on as often as he'd like..plus at the time the call came in it was full shift and we should of all been at the station
    J. Hannahan

Post Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:08 am by J. Hannahan

No one should be left behind...which no one was I don't think. It did go well but the blueprint idea should come into affect. It would be better for everyone and more realistic.
    A. Botfish

Post Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:30 am by A. Botfish

Was I alone on tthe exterior attack?
    J. Hannahan

Post Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:39 am by J. Hannahan

I don't think so. PFD was there haha. But no, not that I remember. Tim was outside too.
    A. Botfish

Post Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:41 am by A. Botfish

I just wondered, no one was really posting about it
    DCBurke

Post Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:01 pm by DCBurke

Okay, I missed that. Also With the "deputy TO" set, I ask that you message me letting me know you've been asked to do certain tasks in certain situations, just os I know. Thanks Smile
    A. Botfish

Post Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:56 pm by A. Botfish

If you are talking to me, what does deputy TO mean?
    DCBurke

Post Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:58 pm by DCBurke

IT's a non official rank, where the Truck officer says you're the one he trusts to handle stuff when he's not there. You have no real administrative power, only just to clear the truck to leave and make sure everyone is following orders. Like an acting Truck officer.
    T. Matthews

Post Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:16 pm by T. Matthews

J. Hannahan wrote:I don't think so. PFD was there haha. But no, not that I remember. Tim was outside too.

A. Botfish wrote:I just wondered, no one was really posting about it

yea sorry guys, we had 3 large fires in 3 days, i was barely even home let alone on the computer
    A. Botfish

Post Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:10 pm by A. Botfish

DCBurke wrote:IT's a non official rank, where the Truck officer says you're the one he trusts to handle stuff when he's not there. You have no real administrative power, only just to clear the truck to leave and make sure everyone is following orders. Like an acting Truck officer.

so... i'm like an unranked truck officer?
    DCBurke

Post Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:26 pm by DCBurke

No. The Support Team doesn't have Truck officers...

I thought you were cressler posting, sorry about that. Support team doesn't have officers, they just support. In the future a Support Team Officer, similiar to the LFO will be selected in order to take some of the leadership off of McEvoy as the guy who is currently overseeing the Support team directly.
    A. Botfish

Post Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:34 pm by A. Botfish

oooooohhh, thanks!
    M. Cressler

Post Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:09 pm by M. Cressler

Okay yeah go ahead and ask garcia but he posted some basic standing orders in his office like hooking up to the hydrant. And he told me I could clear us
    DCBurke

Post Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:07 pm by DCBurke

I'm not saying he didn't, I would just like to be in the loop when I'm directing calls Wink
    C. Davis

Post Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:29 pm by C. Davis

Great, we have a Chief now! Congrats McEvoy! Anyway, Not too happy that we weren't there, but glad that the call went well! Razz
    M. Cressler

Post Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:26 pm by M. Cressler

haha i know i was just sayin you can check with him to confirm it

Post  by Sponsored content