ERT RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ERT RPG

The home of the Emergency Response Team, the online text roleplaying game

Check out our site at ertrpg.net
We have moved to ertrpg.net
The move to IP.Board is HERE! The official move begins at approx 1930h GMT 25102011

Mitch Daniels' Home

M.Daniels
    M.Daniels
    ERT nut
    ERT nut

Mitch Daniels' Home  Empty Mitch Daniels' Home

Post by M.Daniels Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:13 pm

Home adress:

Number 9 Fifth Avenue. Pretty close to the ERT complex, Straight down the Trulit Interpass and I'm at work!

Home description: Modern 2 story home constructed less than 4 months ago. Just moved in. Inground pool and also spa. Access to a balcony from the master bedroom. Custom built computer for me. (I'm not going through all the specs:))) My girlfriends computer is a Macbook Pro used for her work. The bedroom has a walk-in wardrobe and also an ensuite. Large home-theater and also a small TV in the bedroom.

Family:

Sarah Evans - girlfriend of nearly 1 year. She is a lawyer currently, however she wants to come and join ERT to work in COPA.

No Children - Yet!

One German Shepherd - Hussey, 1 year old.

Vehicles:
    My 2010 BMW X1 - My POV. I have added some changes to my POV. Added an area in the back for my turnouts and also had a custom mini SCBA bracket in the back also. EAT in the front and radio docks.

My Girlfriend's is a 2010 Volkswagen Touareg.

Last edited by M.Daniels on Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:31 am; edited 5 times in total
    M.Daniels
    M.Daniels
    ERT nut
    ERT nut

Mitch Daniels' Home  Empty Re: Mitch Daniels' Home

Post by M.Daniels Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:40 pm

Placeholder

M.Daniels
    M.Daniels
    ERT nut
    ERT nut

Post by M.Daniels Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:02 pm

((I got bored so I updated the first post. Smile))
    M.Daniels
    M.Daniels
    ERT nut
    ERT nut

Post by M.Daniels Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:28 pm

After finishing up with the meeting I had with DC I walk to my car, unlock it and get in. I place my portable radio into the dock that reroutes the radio to the cars audio system. I start the car, and text my girlfriend that I am coming home and I then drive out of the complex thinking about what DC said. ((You will know about this soon.))

I head down the Interpass and drive past Hannahan and I toot my horn, I then continue to my street and drive up to my house. I get out lock my car and walk in to be greeted my Hussey and Ayla. I kiss her and we sit down talking about my day and how hers was aswell. We then settle down and watch a movie on the 50' inch TV.
    M.Daniels
    M.Daniels
    ERT nut
    ERT nut

Post by M.Daniels Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:43 am

I wake up, make a coffee and go upstairs to have a shower. I get out, get dressed and kiss Sarah. I get in my car and drive towards the training academy.
    M.Daniels
    M.Daniels
    ERT nut
    ERT nut

Post by M.Daniels Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:36 am

I drive into the driveway turn off the car and walk to the door. I am greeted by Hussey and Sarah. I kiss her and ask her about her day; I then go upstairs and get into the shower. After I get out have dinner with Sarah and we decide to watch a movie. We sit down on the couch and start watching the movie.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 11:28 am